Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Behind & Ahead: Jan '16/ Feb '16




I totally copied from got inspired by Xan at Twirling Pages to do wrap-ups and TBRs a little differently... I present to you: Behind & Ahead!


Behind: January 2016

This month was quite a busy one. I had a lot of exams and school took over my life. HOWEVER, I managed to read some books and write a lot of posts, which I'm pretty happy about.



Books I've read:

Posts I've written:

Ahead: February 2016

February will not be as busy as January (I hope), but I think I'm in a reading slump.

Why life is so unfair?

I was so in a reading mood in the exams month, and now that I have nothing to prepare...

BAM. I'm in a slump.

I'm going to be a little optimistic...

Books I plan on reading:


What did you read in January? What do you plan on reading on February?











4 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable and I love your book photos! Hope that exams are easing up on you now :) have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I love photography, that's why :D
      Have a great Friday too! <3

      Delete
  2. Ahh, I much prefer this style, Maha~! :D
    OH MY GOSH I HAD NO IDEA YOU READ CLOCKWORK PRINCESS THOUGH!! I'm super happy to see you enjoyed it :D It's honestly such a phenomenal ending to a fantastic series :D
    And haha, I sometimes find myself like that - I'm super hyped and really wanna read right before exams, and then after exams...I'm like what even is reading?? >.<
    But hey, you'll snap out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it, it's a little of a summary of everything I've done the month that has passed, and what I plan to do the next one.
      And I, in fact, read Clockwork Princess, and it was AMAZING! I loved it :D
      And I started reading This Is What Happy Looks Like and I think it's keeping me from falling into a reading slump, which I'm happy about :)

      Delete

Have anything to say about this post? Leave your message here!